swimming lessons

I have sold two of the three works show..................................tell me, the dropped a coffee our.........................
excited about me selling....................................................................................................................................
of me in a reticent way and would like for my mother to hear me yell out at her but she is dead so that is not an option. Perhaps in some round-about, perverse manner it was her way to push me into trying harder. See which way the dum-dum goes, sink or swim.*

Did she know I was stubborn and would swim, but lazy enough to sink if not pushed?


*my father turfing my dog out of the boat into the cold waters of the Coorong, to show me that dogs naturally
know how to swim, they do not need to go to swimming lessons like little girls do.

No comments:

Post a Comment